- Results AnnouncementPosted 3 years ago
- HISTORY OF EMPERORPosted 3 years ago
- MOUNTAIN AND GLACIER OF BALTISTANPosted 3 years ago
- ORIGIN OF BALTISPosted 3 years ago
- Morsi offers formation of consensus government in EgyptPosted 4 years ago
- Bombs kill dozens in Pakistan as Sharif vows actionPosted 4 years ago
- Q&A: Egypt in turmoilPosted 4 years ago
- NHS ‘cover-up’ unacceptable, says health secretaryPosted 4 years ago
- People of the World- Aboriginal AustraliansPosted 4 years ago
- Thylacine – Tasmanian TigerPosted 4 years ago
ZonG Wins the Most Coveted 3G & 4G Licenses
Islamabad – 29th April, 2014: In a bid to honor its esteemed subscribers, ZonG, Pakistan’s fastest growing telecom network has achieved yet another milestone. The company recently won the much anticipated Spectrum Auction for Next Generation Mobile Services to become the only 3G & 4G operator in Pakistan. Thriving on this success the company will soon offer a complete new array of first of its kind services to its distinguished customers.
ZonG’s parent company, China Mobile Communications Corporation (CMCC) officially launched its 4G services in December 2013. By March 31st 2014 the company had 781.08 million total customers making it the largest operator across the globe. CMCC’s successes speak for itself, today it has 2.79 million 4G customers & almost 225 million 3G subscribers. Till date CMCC has more than 252,000 4G sites across China and is targeting more than 500,000 4G sites by end of this year which makes CMCC the largest 4G operator in the world. At the same time, CMCC is also a giant within the handset distribution channel of over 200 million handsets sold to end customers on a yearly basis, out of which 50% are 4G handsets.
Expressing his delight on this occasion, Dr. Fan Yunjun, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, ZonG said, “I would like to congratulate the Government of Pakistan & PTA for making the bidding process extremely transparent and fair, and also acknowledge the entire ZonG team who is now a part of history, as their hard work and determination has finally paid off. China has a long term commitment to people of Pakistan and Zong is committed to service excellence and believes in bringing the best technology with the virtue of the world’s largest 3G and 4G operator.” This is a moment of pride as the consumer will now have access to the most advanced telecom technology and this is our chance to prove ourselves as the “Indispensable Digital Life Partner for Life” for every Pakistani.
Read more about the story at: 3G and 4G License