- Results AnnouncementPosted 3 years ago
- HISTORY OF EMPERORPosted 3 years ago
- MOUNTAIN AND GLACIER OF BALTISTANPosted 3 years ago
- ORIGIN OF BALTISPosted 3 years ago
- Morsi offers formation of consensus government in EgyptPosted 4 years ago
- Bombs kill dozens in Pakistan as Sharif vows actionPosted 4 years ago
- Q&A: Egypt in turmoilPosted 4 years ago
- NHS ‘cover-up’ unacceptable, says health secretaryPosted 4 years ago
- People of the World- Aboriginal AustraliansPosted 4 years ago
- Thylacine – Tasmanian TigerPosted 4 years ago
Organization for Educational Change, GB Launched Educure III
The Organization for Educational Change (OEC), GB launched the third edition of the ‘Educure’ magazine in a ceremony held at a hotel here, in Islamabad on Sunday. The Educure is an emerging students’ magazine that covers informational, educational and inspirational stories in order to facilitate the students of the region and inspire them through different success stories.
The ceremony was attended by educationists, students and social activists of the region including Kamil Jan Baigal, Noor Pamiri, Rahat Karim, and Ali Raza Sadiq.
President OEC, Syed Naveed Shah shared a brief history of OEC and the various projects functioning under its umbrella. He acknowledged the contributions made by the team members especially the Vice-President OEC, Imran Hunzai, Sikander Hayat and the editorial team.
Editor-in-Chief Educure III, Naveed Hussain, then, presented an overview of the magazine and idea behind publishing it; to inspire the youth of Gilgit Baltistan and to provide them with the much needed career-guidance information. Editor, Hassan Sabah shared his experience and thoughts regarding the magazine. The new edition is filled with inspiring success stories from the youth of Gilgit Baltistan whom include Mr. Sardar Karim, a Fulbright scholar at Harvard University, Mr. Sohail Karim Abbas, a CSS officer, Mr. Imran Hayat, a gold-medalist from NUST and many more. It also includes an interview of Usman Ali Khan who is a well-known historian of GB. He is one the first professional teachers of Gilgit. Apart from that, the third edition has various articles on diverse subjects as well as educational information regarding numerous universities and scholarships. The hardcopy will be out by next week.